- workaround: invalid “MAIL FROM:” stopps Pop2exchange
- Bugfix: fixed wrong character encoding (i.e. with iso8859-1)
- Bugfix: mails where not deleted in the mailbox if there is a very large number of mails to retrieve, and some other minor bugs
- passwords will now not be shown until the “show passwords” checkbox is checked
- changed to .NET Framework 4.0 / 64Bit.
When a message contained 8bit message/rfc822 parts, the GetMime method did not properly emit the MIME. This was fixed.
- fixed a bug which issued a fault message when the POP3 port has been changed by a profile.
- Socket.TlsRenegotiate — fixed a problem that occurred under certain conditions when the SslAllowedCiphers property is set to restrict TLS cipher suite choices.
- German umlauts disappeared in iso-8859-1 encoded mails.
- Fixed minor coding problems. Changed the handling of invalid FROM addresses, so email retrieval will not get stuck
- Fixed a problem where the POP3 connection would timeout while sending several thousand mails to the server at once
- Changed password dialogue: does not show the password any more
- fixed a bug that caused loosing the unlock code in some rare situations
- complete redesign of the coding part to get rid of the coding errors
- fixed some charset problems on multipart/related mails
added error handling for SMTP 5XX errors (i.e. 552 Message size exceeds limit), rejected mail will then be saved to file.
some enhancements to get correct encoding
- fixed a bug when taking over old configurations. Then SMTP port got set zo 0
- fixed some charset problems on multipart mails
complete redesign to support all common TSL/SSL encryptions for POP3 and SMTP
add alphabetical sorting of profiles
fixed some situation where logging was missing
fixed: after deleting a profile, the “is active” information of other profiles screwed up
- a profile can now be made inactive, so it will be excluded from the mail check
- the TCP/IP ports for the SMTP and POP3 protocol can now differ from the standard ports
- we added mail syncronisation using the mail-id’s. If you decide to leave the mails on the server
(delete after forward = off), Pop2Exchange will now be able to determine if a message was deleted externaly or is new to the mailbox.
- fixed a bug that would create wrong addressees when a mail was send with multiple BCC addresses
- Addressed several problems with UTF-8 encoded messages
- Corrected various issues concerning 'Header folding'
- rewritten the error handling to ensure the stability of the service. Please update to this version
by installing over your current version.
- fixed a bug that would stop the service.
- fixed a coding problem: In some rare cases the mail subject line was displayed wrong.
- Improved detection for the presence of the collecting mailserver (Exchange)
Changes in Version 3.7.0
fixed a Bug that causes Pop2Exchange to get stuck if the name of an attachment is invalid.
Improved compatibility with real-time virus scanner.
improved speed due to a better memory usage
Changes in Version 3.6.0
- added additional error handling for protocol errors to improve stability
Changes in Version 3.5.8
- added a filter feature for collection accounts. The delivery domains can now be specified.
Changes in Version 3.5.6
- The Netsky virus did produce the errors #70 (Permission denied) and 11101 (error in protocol), because it creates invalid email addresses and attachment names that will be rejected by the exchange server.
Changes in Version 3.5.5
- fixed a bug the service would stop working caused by a full eventlog.
- changed the behaviour on Error# 11101 (mail not accepted by the Exchange Server)
Changes in Version 3.5.0
- fixed a bug where Pop2Exchange would get stuck, if a mail has no “to:” line in the header (affects only collection accounts->when you left the “Forward to” line empty). Those mails will be sent to undisclosed-recipients now. This means that you would get an NDR (Non-Delivery Report). If you want to send those mails to a specific mailbox, please add the SMTP address undisclosed-recipients@yourdomain to the mailbox addresses
Changes in Version 3.4.5
- fixed a situation, where the program would get stuck with error#0
Changes in Version 3.4.1
- fixed a misbehaviour with NDR’s (non-delivery reports) would not be generated when using a collection account. If a destination did not exist there were no error message generated.
Changes in Version 3.4.0
- fixed a bug where “starting minimized” would hang Pop2Exchange if the service is also running
- fixed wrong handling of Chinese big5 coding
- fixed error handling for socket errors for situations behind firewalls
Changes in Version 3.3.0
- fixed a bug with the collection accounts
- The original addressees are displayed correctly now
- fixed a situation were NDR’s would not be generated correctly
Changes in Version 3.2.0
-fixed a bug which slowed Pop2Exchange down, because of multiple mail retrieval.
- added some handing routines that makes the transfer saver.
Changes in Version 3.1.0
- added support for smtp.auth
- fixed coding bug when sender name includes a comma and a non UTF-8 Character
Changes in Version 3.0.0
- removed double virus checked texts when getting a reply mail
- Added more support for unusual message formats
- Fixed a problem with charset
- Will now QP encode text attachments with spaces properly
- Correctly delimit addresses with commas in Addresses collection
- Fix for improper error recovery when receiving a 550 error from an SMTP server
- fixed installation so it will start the service again if it was running
Changes in version 2.9.0
- Fixed a bug which prevents the service from starting, if installation is not on drive C:
Changes in version 2.8.0
- fixed situations where the service won’t start automatically
- improved the logging feature
- added a button to change the admin password
- fixed some minor bugs